Tandem Contracts Ltd was appointed by Gateshead Council to remodel and upgrade existing KS1 toilet facilities; this was necessary due to growing pupil population.
Sector(s): Education & Local Authority
Brief Project Overview
- Existing partition wall between the WC and an adjacent KS1 classroom was demolished.
- Created a new partition in order to increase the floor area within the WC.
- Alterations to small power and lighting circuits to suit proposed layouts
- Water supply and waste pipework was rerouted to suit the proposed layouts of new wash hand basins, toilet pans, and cisterns.
- Solid Grade Laminate toilet cubical systems were installed including integrated plumbing system (IPS) panels housing concealed cisterns.
- Make good all walls with new plaster and redecorate.
- Installed new anti-slip vinyl flooring throughout.